Construction Impact - Parking/Shuttle Services
St. Joseph's Hospital is now under construction to build the new east wing which will contain the Specialized Mental Health Rehabilitation Program and many corporate departments and services. More information can be located here.
East Wing Construction Update
St. Joseph's Care Group is pleased to announce that construction is underway on the East Wing at St. Joseph's Hospital. Construction is expected to last until 2017. During this time, operations at St. Joseph's Hospital will continue as usual.
We recognize there will be some minor inconveniences such as an increase in construction vehicle/truck traffic, some construction noise during daytime hours and reduced parking availability.
St. Joseph's Care Group provides quality, client-centred care to people in Thunder Bay and the North West Region. The new wing is designed to meet the current and future needs of clients, family members and communities we serve.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during the construction of our new East Wing at St. Joseph's Hospital.
Client & Visitor Parking and Drop-off/Pick-up
- Client pick-up/drop-off is located at the Algoma Street entrance. This area has been widened to accommodate increased traffic. No unattended vehicles may be left in this area to allow for emergency vehicle access.
- Parking is available in Waterfront District Parkade.
- Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
St. Joseph's Hospital Shuttle Service
- St. Joseph's Care Group is pleased to offer a new shuttle service at St. Joseph's Hospital for clients and visitors who require close proximity parking.
- Our new shuttle service will run every 15 minutes to transport clients and visitors from our parking lot on Van Norman Street to the drop-off/pick-up location at St. Joseph's Hospital on Algoma Street. [Shuttle Service Brochure]
We thank our clients, visitors, partners and our neighbours for your patience and understanding. Your support will help us develop this important new facility for the clients who need our care.