Hogarth Riverview Manor Construction Update - Parking
We are currently preparing surfaces for paving. This will affect Lillie Street and surrounding parking lots including the parking lot at the main entrance to Hogarth Riverview Manor.
This work involves:
- Digging up of existing asphalt and placement of new granular material
- Adding curbs/sidewalks/pavement along the new roadway
During this work, temporary parking areas will be constructed and flag personnel will assist with directions to designated parking. Barriers between work areas and pedestrian/automobile traffic will be marked by pylons and caution tape.
Workers are striving to minimize mud during rainy conditions and improving pathways to divert rain runoff.
The main entrance to Hogarth Riverview Manor is still accessible, however, we are recommending that all staff and visitors use the parking lot and entrance to Behavioural Sciences Centre.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Your support will help us develop this important new space for our clients and residents.
- Starting September 21 - Curbing and sidewalks are being installed at the future main entrance to Hogarth Riverview Manor. Demolition of existing asphalt and sidewalks at HRM main entrance and to roadway in front of Sister Leila Greco Apartments
- Starting September 28 - Curbing and sidewalk construction continues and we will be preparing the roads and parking lots for paving. Please observe signs and check with flag personnel for designated parking for Sister Leila Greco Apartments and Hogarth Riverview Manor.
- Starting October 5 - Paving crews will start on entire west side of site. The work is expected to last two weeks.
- Starting October 11 - Work will begin on parking areas, curbs and sidewalks on the East side of the building (Behavioural Sciences Centre Parking area) This area will be closed for the duration. This work is expected to last two weeks.
Please be cautious near construction zones.
We value your feedback, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org