Annual Reporting on Consultant Use
The Government of Ontario through the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care have placed considerable emphasis on the manner in which Broader Public Sector (BPS) organizations engage consultants.
Hospitals are required to submit attestations indicating compliance with the following requirements of the Broader Public Sector Accountability Act (BPSAA).
- Compliance and accuracy of reporting the required use of consultants
- Compliance with the prohibition on engaging lobbyist service using public funds
- Compliance with expense claim directives
- Compliance with procurement directives
The reporting period the hospital is attesting to is April 1 to March 31. Attestations will be submitted on an annual basis and are due to the LHIN by June 30th each year and posted by August 30th.
- Attestation & Schedule A - April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016
- Attestation & Schedule A - April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015
- Attestation & Schedule A - April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014
- Attestation & Schedule A - April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013
-- Updated: December 5, 2016 --