Salary & Executive Contracts
Public Sector Salary Disclosure
Under the Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act, 1996 (PSSDA), organizations receiving funding from the Province of Ontario, which includes hospitals, are required to disclose the names, positions, salaries, and taxable benefits of employees earning $100,000 or more in a calendar year.
SJCG Public Sector Salary Disclosure
- 2015 Public Sector Salary Disclosure (Bilingual)
Each year, a portion (3%) of CEO and senior executive compensation is “at risk”, and directly linked to the achievement of Board-approved Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) targets. If the QIP targets are met, the “at risk” portion of their salary is returned in the following year's income total.
In addition, there are normally 26 pay periods annually (or 1950 hours); in 2014, there were 27 pay periods, therefore all T4s will reflect an increased salary total for the year.
Finally, there are a number of SJCG employees included on the 2014 Public Sector Salary Disclosure list who would not normally earn $100,000 or more - if their rate of pay was calculated using the normal 26 pay periods.
Disclosure of Executive Contracts
St. Joseph's Care Group (SJCG) is accountable to the communities we serve. One of the many transparency measures that SJCG supports is the public disclosure of its executives' employment contracts.
Contracts for SJCG executives are listed below:
- Tracy Buckler - President & CEO
- Dr. Geoff Davis - Chief of Staff
- Myrna Holman - Vice President, People, Mission & Values
- Kathleen Lynch - Vice President, Rehabilitative Care & Chronic Disease Management
- Scott Potts - Vice President, Infrastructure & Planning and Chief Financial Officer
- Janet Sillman - Vice-President, Addictions & Mental Health
Additional Contract Information
- Summary of Benefits Management/Non Union (Appendix A)
- Terms and Conditions of Employment Management/Non-Union Staff (Appendix B)
Executive Compensation Framework