Employment Options Program
Guided by the principles and values of psychosocial rehabilitation this unique program integrates a Social Enterprise - Team Werks Coop - within the overall comprehensive vocational programs that provide clients the opportunity to engage in work quickly as well as explore employment, productivity and educational pursuits in the community.
The supports and services offered
- Development of an individualized vocational treatment plan that connects the client to the clinical and community support required to meet his or her employment/productivity/educational goal.
- Situational assessment and work placements in a supported work site.
- Employment Counseling
- Ongoing job coaching and job maintenance.
- Community job development and placement supports.
- Opportunities for membership in the Team Werks Coop.
- Opportunity to progress through a continuum of individualized services and supports.