- Telepsychiatry is delivered by videoconferencing technology. It is used to deliver clinical, consultative and educational services under a "Shared Care" model.
- Presently there are two parts to the service:
- One time psychiatric consults with outlying communities.
- Psychiatric consults with short term follow up (4 - 6 visits) for MHOP clients by a psychiatrist from another region of Ontario.
- Further follow up is provided for you by your family physician.
- Services may be obtained from other MHOP disciplines on short-term assessment and consultation basis.