Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Facebook Instagram LinkedIn X YouTube
St. Joseph's Care Group

Eating Disorders Programs

Our Program

How does someone get into the Eating Disorders Program?

Being a part of our program is not difficult. The best way is to get a referral from your family physician or nurse practitioner who should have the necessary forms.

Referral Form for medical practitioner

Eating Disorders Referral Form

What can I expect once you have my referral?

We believe in the importance of teamwork and you are an important member of your treatment team. When you first come to the program, you will meet with a nurse practitioner, a registered dietitian and one of our registered mental health clinicians so that we can get to know more about you. We will also ask you to fill in some questionnaires. By the time you leave, you will have a clearer idea of how our team will be able to help you, you will know if this program is a good fit for you and if so, you will be given another appointment.

If you are under 18, you can also expect you and your family to be invited to meet with the family therapist. We want to help both you and those who love you to support you in the best manner possible.

Diagram of Eating Disorders Referral Process


About SJCG | Contact SJCG | Employee Portal | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Website Map
2024 © St. Joseph's Care Group - All rights reserved